The Options button in the menu bar provides further options.
There are three main types of options: General, Remote Control and Network.
You will find the following general settings in the General menu:
• Start: This option allows you to choose whether Start AweSun with System and whether Log In Automatically.
• Notification: This option allows you to choose whether get the notification about: Device Status Changes, Current Device is Remotely controlled and Service Information.
• Appearance: This option allows you to choose Light or Dark background of the program.
• Language: This option allows you to choose language from English, Chinese, Korean language and Vietnamese language.
• Update: This option allows you to be notified ASAP if AweSun comes up with new version by clicking Notification to Update, or let AweSun update automatically when new version is available.
• Screen Video: This area shows where Video & Screenshots are Saved
• Logs: This area shows where Log Files are Saved.
You will find several settings when you use Remote Control options.
• Bind Account: This option allows you to Unbind this computer with the current AweSun account.
• Access Options:
a. Easy Access under Bound：When both two computers (under same AweSun account) click this option, the other device can access your device with your confirmation
b. Set Independent Password: Other computers can remote control your computer by entering yours System Password or Independent Password.
• Passcode Refresh: For security, you can choose the frequency of refreshing passcode: Never, Daily and After Remote Control.
• Desktop Mode: Auto: System helps set the setting of the computer. Balance: Ensures a good balance between quality and transmission speed. Entertainment: Quality first for best experience. Speed: During specific operation, “speed” is the priority under consideration.
• Blank Screen: This mode helps to prevent others from seeing your operation and protect your privacy. Under this mode, the screen is black and the session is going on.
• Remote Printing: Remote access devices where documents are stored and print them directly from your local printer.
a. Allow LAN Discovery: This option allows other devices find your computer when you are in the same LAN condition.
b. Allow Remote Assist: This option allows your computer be available for remote assist.
c. Remote Control IP Filter:
The Whitelisting IP: It means your computer can only be remote controlled by any or some specific devices. You just need enter IP address of those devices.
The Blacklisting IP: It means your computer can’t be remote controlled by any or some specific devices. You can enter IP address of those devices.
d. Downtime List: This option allows you to set the exact time duration from when your computer can’t be remotely controlled.
You will find several settings when you use Network features.
This option allows you to choose from: No Proxy, Auto-detect Proxy and Manual Setting Proxy. When you select "Manual setting proxy" and input the proxy server's IP address and port. If the proxy server need authentication, you should also input the user name and password.